Sunday, September 1, 2013

And so it begins..

Wow. This has been the craziest week of my whole life. It's been crazy overwhelming and I have loved every second of it. I moved into my apartment, met my 5 roommates and already feel like I have a new home. Between buying textbooks and getting orientated to be a freshman here at BYU, it's been a little stressful. BUT I wouldn't change it for anything. We've stayed up late laughing and decorating our little apartment with artwork and paper dolls and posters. We've already been a part of the first football game of the season, and although that loss was a little disappointing we turned right around and watching the women's soccer team beat Nebraska 3-0. We've danced like nobody's business and partied hard. I am so incredibly blessed to have already gained some of the best friends I've ever had. We have had an instant connection and it feels like we've known each other our whole lives. Today we got to go to church and meet our ward family for the first time and I love the atmosphere of friendship and respect that I can feel among us. This is going to be an amazing experience for me and I'm so excited to start this new chapter of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment