Saturday, June 21, 2014

Peace Out Provo

In case anyone somehow missed the memo (despite my incessant and repetitive posting and talking about and general obsessiveness about this) I am ditching the U.S. of A. in THREE DAYS for the next 9 (ish) weeks!!

In three days I will be living here:
BYU London Centre. Be jealous...Very jealous.

So I am just a teeny tiny bit excited. It's only LONDON after all.

Anyway. I'm not just going to London, although that's where most of my time will be... I am also going to be in Edinburgh, Scotland; Paris, France; Germany; Austria; Prague, Czech Republic; and who knows... I might end up in any one of the many other BEAUTIFUL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES in that area.

Although most of the time I am there I will just be trying to soak up as much culture and European-ness as possible, while simultaneously taking enough pictures that I can sufficiently remember my adventures... I will also be trying to post as much as possible about the amazing adventures that I am so blessed to have the opportunity to experience. (Plus I really just want to share all my pictures and stories with everyone who is back in the States so that they can be jealous of my new-found, cultured, European identity (; )

So that's all. I can't wait to begin yet another adventure abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment