Monday, July 14, 2014

Addicted to Mars McFlurries (Day 19)

Even though it is semi-painful for me to admit this, it was actually kind of nice to be back in a school routine again. Another morning full of learning, because that's what you do in class. I have been pleasantly surprised by how engaged I have been in these classes. I guess if the whole Music thing falls through I always have European Studies as a happy fallback.

We had more "homework" in the National Gallery, so we spent probably about 45 minutes there finding most of the paintings for the day. Then we went on an adventure on the bus to meet with Kim, Mallory and Lauren's Bishop's wife, who wanted to show them this market at Brixton. We had a bit of an unplanned adventure getting there...but we did make it (only like 20 minutes late). It was really cool and we will definitely be going back sometime soon when we have more time. 


Today was my last day of kitchen duty. It hasn't really been terrible stressful or hard, just time consuming..and it is definitely nice to be done. For dinner we had the most delicious Brazilian food. I don't know what it was called but it was amazing. SO amazing. And of course, got distracted talking to the Benfells forever after dinner. 

As our evening adventure, we went out to get Mars McFlurries (Kim, Kindal and I converted the masses), because there really is no other possible evening adventure..it's not like we're in London or anything. 

Also, Elder Jeppesen in South Africa has a companion from Scarborough, England right now and so he and I have been emailing abouit England which is one of the coolest things ever. Totally OK with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment