Saturday, July 26, 2014

Market Day and Nicolas Cage (Day 31)

Today was one of those "wake up at 6 am for absolutely no reason" mornings (does that happen to anyone else?) But it was a great Saturday.

Kinda land I got TESCO breakfast and went to Camden Market, which was SO cool. We actually only spent like 30 minutes there, and over an hour riding the Tube, but it was totally worth it.

We did "homework" with Kim and went to Pizza Hut for dinner (yeah we're Americans...but gotta love that Pizza). It's entirely possible that we also slept for a while in the Drawing Room.

Tonight Sydney opened her mission call (Lima Peru North) and it was super spiritual and I cried a little bit. I am going to be a mess when I get my call.

To finish out our Saturday adventures, we spent a disturbing amount of time tweeting pictures of Nicolas Cage at Matt until he came down to hang out with us, and then we ended up going up to his flat and watching Ghost Rider (one of the best worst movies I have ever seen).
FaceTime-ception

No comments:

Post a Comment