Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Was Boring Today (Day 29)

Really I was. Of all the days in Europe, this is the one where I did no exciting things. But it was Pioneer Day back in Utah so that's cool.

I woke up, did homework, went to class, wrote a letter, fell asleep until 4 pm (I had some kind of terrifying dreams, which I can't remember but they were trippy). Then Kindal, Matt and I just sat around and talked about life and stuff.

Dinner was pork, green beans and creamed corn and then we (the Fab 4) went out for treats (Oreos and Cadbury McFlurries), watched the second half of National Treasure (beginning our Nicolas Cage obsession) and all of 10 Things I Hate About You and then we talked until almost Midnight (Matt is still not an adult so he has to go to bed early ;P).

And there you have it folks. A boring day in London (well I wasn't bored but it doesn't make for a very exciting blog post. does it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment