Sunday, July 6, 2014

Primary is the Greatest Place (Day 11)

Today was fast Sunday, and we again made our trek to Church. It is a lot easier when you actually know where you are going, funny how that works isn't it? Besides getting to play the Organ, we all got additional assignments for the few weeks we are here, and I get to teach the Sunbeam class! Which is actually only one little boy, but he is the cutest thing. He is four and his name is Michael and he has the biggest brown eyes so I'm pretty much in love with him.

Since it was Fast and Testimony meeting, the Bishop decided to call each of us from the BYU group up (by name) to bear our testimonies. Just to clarify, I haven't gotten up and shared my testimony during a Sacrament meeting since I was probably 10. So it was a good experience. I like being able to share my testimony in a setting like this, and everyone in the ward is just so humble that it does feel like sharing and not just telling. I really just love the Wandsworth Common Ward, and I am so glad I get to be a part of it, even just for this brief time. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

It was another fantastic Sunday with fantastic company and conversation. I love the Sabbath and I love when I get more out of it that just sleeping in and going to church, when I actually feel like I learn and grow outside of Church meetings. It's a wonderful feeling :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment