Thursday, July 3, 2014

I Ate Food and Slept (Day 8)

So I kind of thought that yesterday was going to be one of the most chill days of my trip, until I lived today. We had class again today (the only time we will have it two days in a row, and only because some scheduling things from the first day we were here got messed up). Turns out staying up late at Shakespeare and having class in the morning two days in a row, what with readings and homework and everything, is enough to make you just exhausted. Also my allergies randomly decided to be pretty bad today so I just laid low for the most part. I planned some stuff for the second leg of my trip (the adventurous, non-London-based part), but other than that I mailed my postcards and did homework.

Except ate. Of course. Because food is amazing. Today for lunch, I went and got the most delicious chicken kebab from this place just down the street. Sooo good! For dinner, we had vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Beans and Carrots) with a spicy green curry sauce over couscous with greek basil, and a salad with raspberries (which are my favorite thing ever). 

So that was pretty much it. But I like having my R&R time.

No comments:

Post a Comment